These are the easiest and most delicious vegan rolls you will ever make. Filled with cranberry orange sauce and a perfectly sweet coconut milk glaze, these sweet rolls are perfect for Christmas morning
This post is sponsored in partnership with Edward and Sons Trading Company . As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
what you need to make these vegan rolls filled with tart cranberry
You guys, these sweet vegan rolls are so unbelievably delicious–I can’t get enough.
And can you believe that they are a vegan dessert?
Okay, so here’s what you need to make this coconut glazed cranberry sweet vegan rolls…
- self rising flour
- granulated sugar
- Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk
- vegan butter
- vanilla extract
- sea salt
- fresh cranberries
- orange juice
- powdered sugar
That’s it! Fluffy sweet rolls without yeast! BEST THING EVER!
can’t get enough holiday recipes?
I hear ya! check out the most popular vegan recipes on the blog! Here are a few of my favorites:
Vegan and Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
Pecan Pie with Chocolate Chips
Thin and Crispy Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
Native Forest Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk is a sustainably farmed milk by Edward and Son’s trading company that avoids GMO’s and pesticides. These vegan sweet rolls are made using this coconut milk making them completely vegan! YAY!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a some cranberry sweet vegan rolls and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after these cranberry vegan rolls card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Happy Baking! Enjoy these sweet cranberry vegan rolls!
Vegan Cranberry Sweet Rolls
- 5 cups self rising flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegan butter melted
- 2 cups Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk
- Start by preparing the filling. You can do this a day in advance if you like. Place all the cranberry filling ingredients into a small pot over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture has reduced to a thick sauce. Let the sauce cool while you preprare your rolls.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare two baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt and sweetener. In another bowl, stir together the melted butter, coconut milk and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and use a rubber spatula to stir until a dough forms. If dough is too dry, add one to two more tablespoons of coconut milk until it comes together. Dust a clean surface or parchment paper with flour and roll dough into a rectangle about 1/4 inch in thickness using a rolling pin.
- Spread the filling in an even layer over the dough leaving about a half inch at the edges. Fold the dough 2/3 length wise and then fold the other side over like an envelope. Slice into 1" strips. Twist strip and then fold up (see photos above). Place on the baking sheet. Repeat. Brush with melted butter. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Don't over bake or the rolls will be hard.
- Stir glaze ingredients together and drizzle over warm buns. Enjoy!
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!