This homemade maple quinoa harvest granola recipe is loaded with cinnamon, warm vanilla, pumpkin seeds, chia and crunchy pecans and is naturally sweetened with maple syrup and blackstrap molasses. This addicting and delicious blend of oats and quinoa make a perfect Autumn harvest cereal that’s gluten free, dairy free and vegan!
How to Make Vegan Quinoa Harvest Granola
This is the first recipe I’ve created for my blog since we moved to Atlanta! Yay for finally utilizing my new kitchen which is actually not so new. I’m pretty sure Tony Soprano has the same kitchen as I do. The green marble countertops are not easy on the eyes…
Anyway, back to this harvest granola recipe. It’s so easy to make:
- Stir together the dry ingredients
- Whisk together the wet ingredients
- Combine them together until everything is evenly coated
- Bake and enjoy!
That’s it! So easy, right?
SHARING ALL MY FAVORITE FALL RECIPES!
I think it’s safe to say that Fall is a popular time of year–the weather is cool but not cold, the leaves are changing colors and everything is pumpkin spiced flavored! What’s not to love?
If you love this harvest granola recipe, you will love some of these Fall inspired recipes:
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some vegan maple quinoa harvest granola and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Vegan Maple Quinoa Harvest Granola
- ½ cup quinoa washed and cooked
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the quinoa, oats, pumpkin seeds, pecans, chia seeds and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, molasses and vanilla until smooth. Combined the bowls together and mix until everything is well coated.
- Transfer the granola to the baking sheet and spread it out into an even layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stopping to stir every 10 minutes until golden brown.
- After 20 minutes, keep a close eye on the granola because it can burn quickly.