Simple and refreshing strawberry peach pie sorbet ice cream made using just a few ingredients. This delicious healthy sorbet recipe is made vegan and gluten free using just fresh juicy fruit, sweeteners, lemon juice, coconut milk and graham crackers – it’s all you need for this perfect summer dessert!
What you need to make this healthy sorbet recipe
You guys, this no churn ice cream errr sorbet (I call all frozen desserts in a cone ice cream) came together so quickly using just a few ingredients.
Here’s what you need:
- ripe yellow peaches
- coconut milk
- lemon juice
- sweetener – I used Truvia
- graham crackers (gluten free)
All you need to do is blend your ingredients together (excluding the crackers) until smooth. Then you transfer the mixture to your prepared pan and freeze!
So simple, right?
Pro tip: if you have the time, stirring your mixture about every 20-30 minutes in the freezer will help get a more soft serve like sorbet that can be served in just a couple of hours.
can’t get enough healthy dessert recipes?
I hear ya! Check out the most popular summer inspired healthy recipes on the blog!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a cone filled with this healthy sorbet recipe and if you make it, or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram.
want to learn how to turn your passion for food into a career?
I’m so excited to announce that I’m working on a free email course that’s all about food photography and exactly the steps you need to take to turn your love for food into a career. Sign up below to be the first to know when the course launches.
Vegan Peach Strawberry Pie Sorbet
- 4 yellow peaches ripe, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries stems removed
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 1/2 cup Truvia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 graham crackers, crushed gluten free
- Chill a loaf pan or container in the freezer for 30 minutes prior. Place all the ingredients (except crackers) into a blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth. Stir in the cracker bits and tranfer to the chilled loaf pan. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving or (if using a glass loaf pan) place in the microwave on 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until soft enough to serve.