Vegan no bake cheesecake recipe is a creamy and luscious no bake dessert to help keep you cool this summer. Enjoy this easy vegan dessert recipe without the hassle of making traditional baked cheesecake.
HOW TO MAKE THIS VEGAN NO BAKE CHEESECAKE Recipe
This simple no bake cheesecake recipe comes together so quickly, you will never go back to the traditional baked cheesecake. Here’s what you need to make it–
- gluten free graham crackers
- vegan butter
- vegan cream cheese
- vegan vanilla yogurt
- coconut cream
- corn starch
- organic cane sugar
- lemon juice
- extra fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare an 8×4″ pan (or 6″ square) with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and blend until a dough forms. Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Place all cheesecake ingredients into a mixing bowl. Beat using a hand held mixer until well combined. Transfer to pan and smooth out in one even layer. Chill overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into slices, rinse clean between slicing. Top with fresh peach slices and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs if desired.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the secret to good cheesecake? For the creamiest cheesecake, make sure you start with all of your ingredients at room temperature. Adding a little cornstarch will help to hold it together.
Can you freeze cheesecake? For this no-bake cheesecake, you cannot freeze. This recipe is best if served within 48 hours.
How long is cheesecake good for? This recipe is best if served within 24 hours.
MORE EASY NO BAKE VEGAN DESSERTS
Easy Vegan No Bake Cheesecake
- hand held mixer
- Mixing bowls
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs gluten free
- ½ cup vegan butter melted
- 16 oz vegan cream cheese I like Kite Hill brand best for this recipe
- 1 cup vegan vanilla yogurt I like Kite Hill brand best for this recipe
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 peach sliced for topping optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 F° and prepare a 8 inch springform pan with non stick spray.
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and blend until it resembles wet sand. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan and up the sides about half way. and bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Place all cheesecake ingredients into a mixing bowl. Beat using a hand held mixer until well combined. Transfer to the pan and smooth out in one even layer. Chill overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into slices, rinse clean between slicing. Top with fresh peach slices.
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some vegan no bake cheesecake and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you may have.