These no bake lemon pie cups are a perfect little dessert to whip up this citrus season. Complete with a wafer cookie crust, these cream filled cups are the perfect sweet treat all while being dairy free.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Voortman Bakery and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for helping to support the brands that make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE LEMON PIE CUPS
- How long does it take? 10 minutes of prep and an hour to chill before serving.
- How long will the pie cups stay good for? I recommend enjoying the pie cups within 2-3 days.
My favorite part about these pie cups is obviously the cookie crust but I also love how quickly you can whip them up! Just ten minutes of prep and you have the cutest (and delicious!) mini lemon pies.
The crust comes together when you blend coconut oil with the Voortman Strawberry Wafer Cookies. I then filled the cups with my cookie crust and finished it with my simple vegan lemon cream cheese topping.
Chill and enjoy!
Voortman Bakery happens to make my favorite wafer cookies and the strawberry flavor goes so well with citrus flavors so I couldn’t resist using it in this recipe.
Voortman Bakery uses real ingredients, like whole grain oats, coconut, and almonds. Plus, there are no artificial colors, flavors, high-fructose corn syrup, or trans-fat in any of their cookies.
If you love this no bake lemon pie cup recipe, you are going to love this Dairy Free Banana Cream Pie.
Or these Healthy Magic Bars which just happen to be my favorite snack bar of all time!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a no bake lemon pie cup and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
No Bake Lemon Pie Cream Cups
- 10 Voortman Strawberry Wafer Cookies
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 0z vegan cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup vegan vanilla yogurt room temperature
- 2 tbsp organic cane powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- Place the cookies into a food processor or blender and blend until fine crumbles form. Add the coconut oil and pulse until combined. Press 3/4 cup the mixture into the bottom of two serving cups.
- Place the cream cheese and yogurt into a mixing bowl and use a handheld mixer to beat until well combined. Add in the powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest and continue mixing until well blended. Distribute the mixture between the cups. Top with remaining cookie crumbles and chill for one hour before serving.