Super easy peanut butter fudge with a pretzel crust for an added layer of crunch and deliciousness and then drizzled with chocolate. A perfect way to celebrate National Peanut Butter Day (aka my favorite day of the year) each slice has a perfect balance of sweet and salty. This delicious peanut butter recipe is made gluten free and vegetarian.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Eagle Brand and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for helping to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
what’s in this peanut butter fudge?
So glad you asked because holy cow you guys, these delicious little peanut butter fudge bites are so much easier to make than you think. I quickly melted together Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk , peanut butter and white chocolate and poured it over my pretzel crust. I let it chill in the freezer and then that’s it!
And this sweet peanut butter fudge compliments the pretzels and chocolate like you wouldn’t believe. It’s so good, like hands down the best fudge I’ve ever had.
So here’s what you need to make this peanut butter fudge for yourself…
- pretzels (gluten free if necessary)
- graduated sweetener (you can use any kind you like)
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- peanut butter, smooth (I used natural but you can also use something like Jiffy)
- white chocolate chips (I used an all natural and healthier kind but regular white chocolate chips will work perfectly!)
- dark chocolate chips
can’t get enough healthy recipes?
I hear ya! check out the most popular peanut butter recipes on the blog! Here are a few of my favorites:
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a few pieces of this peanut butter fudge and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after this gluten free recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Happy Baking! Enjoy these peanut butter pretzel crusted fudge!
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Crusted Fudge with Chocolate Drizzle
- 3 cups pretzels gluten free if necessary
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips melted
- crushed pretzels
- Place the pretzels and sweetener into a food processor and pulse until small crumbles form. Add in the melted butter and pulse until incorporated. Press the crust into the bottom of an loaf pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 8 minutes at 350 F. Let cool.
- Place the fudge ingredients into a pot over low-medium heat and stir until smooth. Pour the fudge over the cooled crust and top with crushed pretzels. Cover and freeze for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and cut into bars and serve.