Sweet glazed pumpkin coffee cake with extra streusel perfect for crisp Fall mornings. The most tender and delicious coffee cake is made gluten free and dairy free!
Welcome to Fall, well at least here on PBPC it’s official and I’m ready to share all the pumpkin, apple, caramel, spicy, pear recipes. YAY!
I hope you are as excited as I am because I have the most delicious pumpkin coffee cake to share with you and it’s topped with extra streusel and sweet glaze for the most perfect Fall treat!
Pumpkin Coffee Cake Made Gluten Free and Dairy Free
Can you believe this coffee cake is totally gluten free and dairy free all while still being soft, tender and unbelievably delicious!
- How long does it take to make? I made this coffee cake in less than an hour from start to finish!
- How long will the coffee cake stay good for? I recommend eat the coffee cake within 2-3 days of baking. I think it tastes best if refrigerated and then warmed up in the microwave when ready to eat.
- Can I use any brand of gluten free flour? Absolutely, but make sure your brand is an all purpose gluten free flour. You can’t use just almond flour or coconut flour, it must be an all purpose gluten free flour mix.
Sharing all my favorite Fall recipes!
I think it’s safe to say that Fall is a popular time of year–the weather is cool but not cold, the leaves are changing colors and everything is pumpkin spiced flavored! What’s not to love?
So I thought sharing some of my favorite Fall inspired recipes would be appropriate, like these:
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some pumpkin coffee cake and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- 1/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed organic if possible
- 2 tbsp cane sugar organic if possible
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
Cinnamon Swirl Filling
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed organic if possible
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
Pumpkin Cinnamon Cake
- 4 eggs, room temperature organic if possible
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond milk or dairy free milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose gluten free flour I love Outrageous Baking brand
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar organic if possible
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a 9-inch round pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper and then set it aside.
- Stir together your streusel ingredients, starting with the dry and then adding the coconut oil and stirring until a crumble forms. Set aside until ready to use.
- Stir together your filling ingredients and set aside until ready to use.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, almond milk and vanilla until combined. Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices and whisk until well combined. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkled with the filling mixture and top with remaining batter. Sprinkle the streusel over the coffee cake batter and then bake for 30-40 minutes and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Stir together the glaze and drizzle over the streusel before serving.