Healthy Butter Pecan Cookies– all the deliciousness of a traditional chocolate chip cookie with soft, fluffy centers, crisp edges, loaded with chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of sea salt plus the indulgent addition of crunchy pecans. On top of being chewy and delicious, these butter […]
Light and fluffy greek yogurt pancakes are topped with fresh berries, bananas and slivered almonds for a simple, high protein breakfast! This healthy pancake recipe is super easy to make and I promise you that you will love these extra fluffy and secretly healthy (and gluten-free!) pancakes.
I love to drown my yogurt pancakes in maple syrup–the soggier the better! I discovered Joseph’s brand all-natural sugar-free maple syrup at Whole Foods a few years ago and it has changed my life. This post is not at all sponsored by the brand but I wanted to share it with you anyway because it’s that good! If you love to drown your breakfast in syrup like I do, you will love Joseph’s brand sugar-free maple syrup!
And I don’t just stop at syrup. I have to add some nuts for crunch and fresh fruit for flavor to my pancakes as well. I topped these with sliced banana and slivered almond along with a side of fresh raspberries.
If pancakes aren’t your jam, perhaps you will love some of my favorite breakfast recipes below.
- Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits – Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake is a simple, yet scrumptious dessert with tender biscuits piled high with sweet and juicy strawberries and then topped with light and fluffy whipped cream–a perfect way to wrap up these summer days.
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet with Spinach – This Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet is a hearty breakfast that’s quick, easy and my favorite go-to meal. The best part about this sweet and savory combination is that the entire recipe goes down in just one skillet!
- 1 Hour Overnight Oats with Peanut Butter – A super simple and quick way to make overnight oats. This no-cook recipe is the easiest way to have a healthy breakfast without all the fuss and you don’t have to let them sit overnight!
Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake is a simple, yet scrumptious dessert with tender biscuits piled high with sweet and juicy strawberries and then topped with light and fluffy whipped cream–a perfect way to wrap up these summer days. Yum Before we dive into pumpkin spice and autumn […]
A Gluten Free and Dairy Free Almond Strawberry Coffee Cake that’s perfectly moist, tender and incredibly delicious. It takes just few minutes to whip up this recipe. Great for breakfast, snack or late night dessert!
If you are looking for an easy to make and refined sugar free cake from scratch, you are at the right place because this delicious almond strawberry coffee cake is simply sweetened using coconut sugar with hints of vanilla and almond flavors.
I’m already thinking of all the different ways I can’t wait to modify this cake. Almond lemon ricotta before the summer ends. Maybe a maple pumpkin at the beginning of fall or a cranberry orange to celebrate the holidays. Now that I have figured out my base cake recipe–the options are endless.
I kind of love cake (and desserts) if you haven’t noticed yet. So I compiled a list of some of my favorite cake recipes from my blog.
- Humming Bird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – A healthy twist on a classic southern dessert. This humming bird cake is filled with banana, pineapple, and poppy seeds, and topped with a thick cream cheese icing to make a delicious, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free treat.
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Cake with Blueberries – A deliciously moist lemon poppy seed cake bursting with blueberries and glazed with a tangy lemon frosting. Believe it or not, this cake is made sugar-free and gluten-free! This is one recipe you don’t want to miss!
- Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes with Blood Orange Frosting – Healthy decadent chocolate cupcakes made gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free and high in protein. These cupcakes are frosted with creamy blood orange frosting.
I love seeing all of your recreations of my recipes so don’t forget to tag me on Instagram when you make one my desserts! Catch me on Instagram HERE.
A healthy twist on a classic southern dessert. This humming bird cake is filled with banana, pineapple, and poppy seeds, and topped with a thick cream cheese icing to make a delicious, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free treat. Yum This humming bird cake is exceptionally […]